Buy Donut.js Tickets!
Tuesday, March 27th at Alchemy Code Lab (30 NW 10th Ave)
6:00pm: doors open
6:30pm: opening remarks
Proceeds to Sexual Assault Resource Center, a local organization promoting social justice by eliminating sexual violence in our community through education, support, and advocacy.
||Arrive, socialize, eat tasty donuts and snacks!
Danielle Heberling (@deeheber)
Yinzer’s First Alexa Skill
Lizzi Lindboe (@cosmic_peril)
How Functional Programming Can Be Useful for You
Josh Marinacci (@joshmarinacci)
I am VR and So Can You!
||Meet people and eat more donuts!
- We’re at Alchemy Code Lab! The address is 30 NW 10th Ave.
- Here’s a Google Map link.
- It’s a red brick building on the east side of the street. It’s across the street from Powell’s Bookstore. Alchemy Code Lab is on the second floor. There are ‘Alchemy Code Lab’ signs on the door, and we’ll have a big blue Donut.js sign out front too.
Alchemy Code Lab is right at the Portland Streetcar NW 10th & Couch stop. The A Loop and NS Line streetcar lines stop there.
- Streetcar fare is $2 for 2.5hrs, which should be enough time to cover getting to and leaving from Donut.js.
The closest bus stop is W Burnside & SW 10th, which is diagonally across the street from Alchemy Code Lab. The Route 20 bus stops there. The Route 77 bus stops at NW Everett & 11th, which is two blocks east of the venue.
- Trimet bus fare is $2.50 for 2.5hrs, which should be enough time to cover getting to and leaving from Donut.js. A day pass is $5.
- You don’t need to bring a printed ticket or show us your digital ticket. Just tell us your name and we can look you up and check you in.
- Nametags and pronoun stickers (ask me, he, she, they) available at check-in.
- Free Donut.js stickers available.
- Donut.js enamel pins are available for $5.
- All host remarks and talks will be live-captioned by Mirabai Knight of StenoKnight.
- Restrooms (multi-stall, gendered) are available.
- An elevator is available; our event is on the second floor.
- 3.5′-wide physical access lanes will be taped on the floor throughout the venue.
- Anyone can reserve a front-row seat or space for their wheelchair/mobility device.
- Service dogs are very welcome.
Food & Drink
- Omnivore donuts from Coco Donuts!
- Vegan-and-gluten-free donuts from Back to Eden Bakery!
- We’ll have a few other snacks (pretzels and gluten-free+vegan chips) on hand for those of you looking to avoid an evening sugar rush.
Code of Conduct
- All staff, speakers, attendees, and venue staff shall adhere to the Donut.js Code of Conduct.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact Matthew McVickar or another Donut.js organizer immediately. If you can’t or don’t wish to speak in person, or prefer to talk privately or electronically, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter at @donutjs.