Get Your Donut.js Tickets!
Tuesday, August 27th at Alchemy Code Lab (30 NW 10th Ave)
6:00pm: doors open
6:30pm: opening remarks
Our proceeds each quarter go to a local non-profit. In April, June, and August, we are raising money for Community Vision, whose mission is to make Oregon a place where disabled people can live, work, and thrive in the communities of their choice.
What is Donut.js?
Donut.js is a monthly meet-up in Portland, OR with a handful of wonderful talks on tech, creativity, community, and the places they come together.
August lineup coming soon!
- We’re at Alchemy Code Lab! The address is 30 NW 10th Ave.
Here’s a Google Map link.
- It’s a red brick building on the east side of the street. It’s across the street from Powell’s Bookstore. Alchemy Code Lab is on the second floor. There are ‘Alchemy Code Lab’ signs on the door, and we’ll
have a big blue Donut.js sign out front too.
- Alchemy Code Lab is right at the Portland Streetcar NW 10th & Couch stop. The A Loop and NS Line streetcar lines stop there.
- Streetcar fare is $2 for 2.5hrs, which should be enough time to cover getting to and leaving from Donut.js.
- The closest bus stop is W Burnside & SW 10th, which is diagonally across the street from Alchemy Code Lab. The Route 20 bus stops there. The Route 77 bus stops at NW Everett & 11th, which
is two blocks east of the venue.
- Trimet bus fare is $2.50 for 2.5hrs, which should be enough time to cover getting to and leaving from Donut.js. A day pass is $5.
- You don’t need to bring a printed ticket or show us your digital ticket. Just tell us your name and we can look you up and check you in.
- Nametags and pronoun stickers (ask me, he, she, they) available at check-in.
- Free Donut.js stickers available.
- Donut.js enamel pins are available for $5.
- All host remarks and talks will be live-captioned by Mirabai Knight of StenoKnight.
- Two all-gender, stall-only restrooms are available.
- An elevator is available; our event is on the second floor.
- 3.5′-wide physical access lanes will be taped on the floor throughout the venue.
- Anyone can reserve a front-row seat or space for their wheelchair/mobility device.
- Service dogs are very welcome.
Food & Drink
- Omnivore donuts from Delicious Donuts!
- Vegan-and-gluten-free donuts from Back to Eden Bakery!
- We’ll have a few other snacks (pretzels and gluten-free+vegan chips) on hand for those of you looking to avoid an evening sugar rush.
Code of Conduct
- All staff, speakers, attendees, and venue staff shall adhere to the Donut.js Code of Conduct.
- You can reach the Donut.js Code of Conduct responders through: